Keto Recipe: Curried Tofu with Spinach | GymMotivation.com
Filled with healthy spinach, tomatoes, coconut milk and curry paste, this meal made tofu much more exciting to consume! Full of flavor and character of its own, this recipe will top your meal planning list next time.
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
100g Tofu in cubes
1/4 cup Tomatoes, sliced
1/4 cup Coconut Milk
1/2 Tbsp yellow Curry Paste
1/4 cup Water
Salt and Pepper
1 cup Spinach
1) Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan
2) Add the tofu cubes and garlic. Cook until light brown in color.
3) Add the tomatoes.
4) Pour the coconut milk over the pan
5) Add yellow curry paste and water. Mix the mixture.
6) Season with salt and pepper.
7) Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
8) Bring to simmer and serve.
Energy – 575.9 kcal
Protein – 21.4g
Fat – 47.5g
Carbohydrates – 15.7g